Inspiring children to love learning and live in the light of Christ.
If you would like to share in the privilege and responsibility of shaping the lives of the children in our care, a warm welcome awaits you.
TEACHING ASSISTANT LEVEL 2
AND MIDDAY SUPERVISOR
Grade: TA2 – Band F Scale 7 – 10
Hours: 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday Term time plus one week – 39 weeks per year
Plus Midday Supervisor with a 30-minute lunch break
Contract Type: Fixed-Term Contract until 19 July 2024
Do you want to make a positive difference to young people and their lives? Are you patient, empathetic, resilient and supportive?
- Are you an outstanding teaching assistant looking for your next opportunity to grow?
- Are you looking for an opportunity where you can really make an impact?
- Are you looking to join a small school that really cares about employee wellbeing?
If so, this Teaching Assistant role at St Mary’s Catholic Primary School may be right for you…
If this support and togetherness of being part of a committed team with a strong Catholic Ethos is attractive you should consider applying.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School located in Southam, Warwickshire is a good school under an inspiring leadership team with a clear vision for the school. This is really a unique opportunity to join a passionate team of staff.
We can offer you the following:
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Excellent CPD opportunities within school and across the consortium network
- Opportunities to grow within the school
- Supportive parents and a Governing Body who are passionate about the school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children
- A family-friendly, wellbeing focussed employer
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be skilled at creating challenge, excitement and enthusiasm
- Be able to demonstrate a strong desire and belief that all children are capable of achieving high standards
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard-working with a positive mindset
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Application forms should be returned to the Admin Department at [email protected]
Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Closing Date: n/a
As this post is required as soon as possible, strong applications will be considered as they are received
AND MIDDAY SUPERVISOR
Hours: 5 hours per week (may increase in the future) plus 5 hours MDS Term time only
Grade: Salary Scale NJC – Band C – SCP 3-4 Salary Pro rata to hours worked
Starting date: ASAP
Please contact the office to find out more and apply – closing date 1st December 2023
All our jobs are advertised on WM Jobs:
Jobs with St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Southam | WM Jobs