Warwickshire School Health & Wellbeing Service is a school nurse-led service that supports children, young people and their families. Compass provides this service under the ‘Connect for Health’ banner.
Look out for their regular e-magazines which are distributed with the school newsletter.
- Find out about the school nursing service and how to contact them
(Parentline confidential text messaging for parents / carers on 07520 619 376)
- Emotional Health & Wellbeing
- Pages for Children
Other Services and Support
Mental Health services for children and adolescents in Coventry and Warwickshire. They offer free 1:1 consultation to concerned parents and hold parent information sessions.
Urgent Support Line: 02476 641799 (8am-8pm) or 03002000011 (overnight)
A charity that supports young people’s mental health. Visit their website for useful resources, information, and blog articles.
Family Information Service (FIS)
Provides a hub of resources to support families in all aspects of life.
Trained counsellors who provide confidential support on any matter, big or small.
Telephone: 0800 1111 – Live Chat Available
A support service for young people with lots of resources, forums and advice, as well as a free helpline or live chat.
Telephone: 0808 808 4994
- Child Mental Health and Wellbeing -Top 10 Tips for Parents
- NHS – Mental Wellbeing While Staying at Home
- COMPASS – Help for Parents/Carers with Emotions, Health, Wellbeing and Relationships https://www.compass-uk.org/help-and-support/parents-carers/