Applications are now open for starting school in September. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange a tour and find out more about our wonderful, caring school.
October 20th Links:
Family Information Service Newsletter
In response to several enquiries relating to holiday childcare, please see two useful links:
(choose your postcode/s and tick Holiday Scheme)
you can find all newsletters here
- Children are invited to bring some dried goods to the assembly as a harvest offering – pasta, tins, rice etc. All offerings will go to the local foodbank.
- It is also CAFOD Family Fast Day this coming Friday. If you’d rather, please take an envelope from the front entrance and put a donation in. 100% of all donations will go to CAFOD.
I recognise that for many, times are tight but it you are in a position to do to, your generosity will make a big difference.
Teaching Assistant and Midday Supervisor
Do you want to make a positive difference to young people and their lives?
Are you patient, empathetic, resilient and supportive?
30 hours per week, Term time plus one week – 39 weeks per year
Fixed-Term Contract until July 2024
- Are you an outstanding teaching assistant looking for your next opportunity to grow?
- Are you looking for an opportunity where you can really make an impact?
- Are you looking to join a small school that really cares about employee wellbeing?
If so, this Teaching Assistant role at St Mary’s Catholic Primary School may be right for you…